Saturday 8 January 2011

Tom Jones Inspired Blog- day 8...

I was really feeling flat today but It's not unusual, If only I knew how to shake it off.
I headed out just after lunch for a short run but wow, Baby it's cold outside! Mama told me not to come, but then my mum isn't a runner, far from it! I managed a mile till I got Hot Legs, actually it was turning out to be a Sunny Afternoon...I got back a bit of my Lust for life, and then I saw the Green green grass of home. Happy after one mile and feeling like a Sex Bomb.






Miles:1
Total Miles:19
Cheese level of blog:11/10
Strange marks on toe:1
Miles planned tomorrow:6

2 comments:

  1. Nice... very nice! :) (Oh and Mama Told Me Not To Come has to be my favourite)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very concerned about you extensive knowledge of Ton Jones songs, there must be treatment for that

    ReplyDelete