Thursday 13 January 2011

Slow Jo, you are not so slow! Day 13.


Runs out to the road
Slow like a big hippo
I said, 'Hey Jo, you are not so slow'
Lucozade and banana please
Lucozade I'm on my knees
Screaming 'Slow Jo, you are beautiful'

You take your cycling girls
Feel like I'm gonna die
Cos a real runner
Needs to really run that’s why

You make your way
By cycling round the corner
Now a whole lotta runner
Needs a whole lot more-er

Get yourself to runners world
Find yourself a running lady
Big boy run on around
And she'll be calling you baby

No need to fantasise
Tying up my laces
A lucozade
With the boys around
And shorts covering  all the right places

Slow Jo, you are not so slow
Slow Jo, you are not so slow
Slow Jo,  you are not so slow
Slow Jo, you are not so slow


Miles:3
Speed:for me, fastish
Total miles:34
Todays blog: dedicated to Wombat and Steve Katy

3 comments:

  1. Is that to Big Girls You Are Beautiful!? I love it!! hahaha seriously good effort, how long did that take to compose? Well done you!!!

    Hehe thanks for the dedication, not sure what we did to deserve it but it's much appreciated!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was the LOL picture, I pinched your idea...

    ReplyDelete
  3. love it... thanks for the mention in your little ditty and the runnersworld plug. 10 times the number of hits yesterday!I trust you were suitable attired in the writing of the song!
    Slow Jo, you are not so slow. :)

    ReplyDelete