Saturday 1 January 2011

DAY 1- Janathon- Cautiously optimisticly excited!

Miles- 2.2
Time 23:40
Rating: Wet

So, I am indeed a jogger not a blogger; but for one month only I am both. 2010 was  bit rubbish on the running front due to injuries, procratination and injuries... so the first thing I did this morning was book a place in the Loch Ness Marathon http://www.lochnessmarathon.com/

What splendid motivation to start 2011 taking part in the Janathon.
Some things I'd like to achieve in the next month

  • Feel less chavvy when running in my VLMarathon rejection jacket
  • Be fitter
  • Not be attacked by any dogs in the woods
  • Not be attacked by any axe murderers in the woods
  • Be able to run away faster from said axe murderers or dogs
  • Not to run into any lamp posts
  • Begin to write witty and entertaining blog posts
So... I ran today, 2 unremarkable miles, it was good, it was wet but I like running in the rain. I even did a lampost intervals! It feels good to have a focus and a challenge again...

1 comment:

  1. Well done on entering the Loch Ness marathon - looks great! Hope the VLMarathon rejection jacket doesn't say 'reject' on it!? Good luck with your goals!

    ReplyDelete