Saturday 15 January 2011

Don't stop me now...Day 15

Day 15, whoop. 4 miles today in 39 minutes, I have most certainly found my running mojo!There was lots of weather, I actually don't mind a bit of weather, but it was really windy, the kind of wind that would tip a small sailing boat over! My hat blew off three times and so I decided that I should have left it at home.

To be honest, I am loving the running especially as I'm getting faster, enjoying the blogging; but on days like today when there is nowt to report it's a bit of a struggle!

Miles:4
Total miles: 40!
Legs: Fab
Hunger levels: Massive
Speed: Increasing

3 comments:

  1. super fast time well done, the wind feels good as long as its not against you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you're in the groove! I don't like running into the wind... it hurts my legs soooo much, so for your legs to be fab even after that is great. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - great time and distances!

    ReplyDelete