Wednesday 5 January 2011

Miles:2
Total Janathon Mileage:11
Total hoots from white van man:1
Legs: fab
Knee pain:2/10
Rhymes:0

I slept in this morning...it was the first day back to reality, and oh does reality bite! So after a latte and a cheeky chocolate chip cookie with a friend at University, I came home, put a salmon steak in the oven and headed out for my day 5 run. Because my legs are returning to fitness, I don't want to exhaust them, I was planning just a two miler. There was absolutely nothing exciting, remarkable or of interest at all to blog about till I was nearly at home...

I ran past two rather large strapping some may say scary teenagers, one of the shouted 'run Forest, run'. This indeed made me laugh, maybe I am a little like Forest! Slightly dopey and just keep running.

In other news, my postman still looks like Dizzie Rascal, if you're local you'll know who I mean!

3 comments:

  1. well done Jo, they all count :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cheeky chocolate chip cookie was very enjoyable :o) Well done on the run, Forest! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha keep it up Forest. *toot* *toot*

    ReplyDelete