Wednesday 12 January 2011

Juggler not a jogger

Getting out today on the road was a little tricky, my day was jam packed full of other stuff like school runs and dashing to hand work in and going to lectures then dashing back to collect child from school. Hmm, the joys of jogging and juggling...Well I did a mile whilst 'mini-joggernotablogger' did her homework and munched on digestives... Nobody died, the house didn't burn down and I did my mile....happy days. I knew once the term started back for me it would be hard, hence just the mile, but still it's better than nowt and I will catch up on miles at the weekend.

In other news... 
I've had so many late nights I am definitely going to bed before 10 tonight. I need my beauty sleep and think my body would benefit!




3 comments:

  1. is mini small enough to be strapped onto your back in some kind of odd ethic papoose? that way you'd fly when mini wasn't there... and could easily make events look hard by wearing an army back pack, but secretly you'd find it easy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mini is definitely not back-packable.....but full admiration for your dedication, Jo! ;0) However, I was a little disappointed to read that you had not actually been juggling with coloured balls filled with sand.........

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mini joggernotablogger...I love it!!!

    Can you believe we're on day 12?! I'm so proud of us! Keep it up xx

    ReplyDelete