Sunday 30 January 2011

Lovely day- Day 30, oh yes, day 30!

When I wake up in the morning light
and I realise I have to run,
And something makes me get out of bed
when staying in seems such fun.
Then I look outside and know that I have no choice
Just one look outside and I know it's gonna be -

A lovely day - lovely day
lovely day
lovely day
lovely day

Well the sun was indeed out in Surrey today, especially for the penultimate Janathon run of January. 10 miles was the order of the day and 10 miles it was! It was an enjoyable run. I had a huge breakfast and took kendal mint cake for rewarding good efforts.


I saw lots of wildlife today, a dead fox (not sure that counts) what I think was a stoat or weasel, it was very small and very, very fast. I ran out into the woods, it's always a good place to see lots of wildlife despite being alongside the motorway and so close to the airport. On the way home I saw a green woodpecker.


I'm pleased to report that for my longest run to date, no dogs chased me, no axe men chased me, just a few runners to smile and say hello to on the way.


So last day tomorrow..whooop!
10 miles bagged today and another 3 tomorrow should take my total to 90 miles.


In order to stay on track, I've signed up for Febulous, not sure if there is a blog element, but it should keep me on the running track so to speak.


Miles:10
Total:87



2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a really nice run, well done

    ReplyDelete
  2. It ws a lovely day today - great run. Enjoy your last janathon one tomorrow. Keep on blogging!

    ReplyDelete