Monday 31 January 2011

Finishing line- Day 31

Well it's over! I am pleased to report 90 miles in total, bit miffed I didn't hit 100 but I was poorly one weekend and only managed a 1 mile run that day! 
Big thank you to Cathy/Jogblog for inspiring an unfit person like me to lace up my shoes and run everyday. I'm now ready for a day or two off, before starting Febulous where 4 runs a week will suffice. I'm looking forward to Juneathon, I'll be mid exams so hope it will help relieve the stress of end of year exams.
I think the month has confirmed I am a jogger but really not a blogger!!! I'd like to have had more time to devote to the blogging, but at the moment, other stuff like a small degree take priority. So it's goodbye and thanks for reading! 

Miles today: 3
Total:90

4 comments:

  1. Well done! 90 miles is fantastic, I only managed a feeble 22. Although I haven't run today yet, so I should probably round it up to 25.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done! I think 90 miles is a fantastic effort.

    ReplyDelete
  3. well done, you have done brilliantly :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done, 90 miles in one month is a real achievement. Good luck with Febulous and your exams

    ReplyDelete